Hi, My name is Alice!
Growing up with a love for all styles of dancing, I have experienced my fair share of injuries and foot problems, ( twisted ankles and lots… and lots of callus) and found that seeing a podiatrist was the best thing for my feet and still keeps me a happy dancer today. This love of moving and keeping active is what started my career as a podiatrist.
Graduating from La Trobe University, I have experience in both public and private health sectors across Melbourne and currently enjoy working privately, as I love the range of patients and pathologies that walk through the door. I love shoes- runners, dress shoes, sandals, hiking boots and have experience working with Bared and The Athletes Foot.
My focus areas and passion lies in:
- Ingrown toenails and other nail or skin issues resulting from activity
- Pre-pointe and ballet assessments
- Diabetic foot care and prevention
- Acute injuries and prevention
Outside of work you’ll find me Sunday brunching with my boyfriend (Tommy) and either of our doggies (Sandy and Louis), walking around the Maribyrnong river with the girls, or going to the movies … mostly catching the latest marvel blockbuster that’s out before my two brothers (Ben and Daniel) can ruin it for me!
My quirky must knows are:
- A bit of a coffee snob …(but don’t hold that against me, I also like tea)
- Netflix and Stan enthusiast
- Forever trying to make it to personal training on time before my working day
- Bachelor of Health Sciences
- Masters in Podiatric Practice
- Dry Needling of the lower limb
- Member of Australian Podiatry Association
- Foot Mobilisation Therapy