- We are an established Podiatry clinic with a strong reputation in our area
- We see a diverse range of clients from general foot and nail care, biomechanics, Sports injuries, paediatrics, nail surgery and ballet dancers.
- We provide excellent work conditions with a strong focus on personal and professional development with regular one on one mentoring and in house CPD events
- We have a strong focus on team culture, with regular team building events and meetings.
- We invest in our clinic with the latest technology including shockwave therapy, force plate gait analysis, laser scanning for custom orthoses, video gait and treadmill analysis.
- We provide paid administration time to allow you to keep on top of all your client notes and correspondence
We also contribute towards CPD costs each year and have options for career pathways and progression.
Requirements: Podiatrist Position
- Podiatry degree
- Registration with AHPRA
- Relevant insurances and CPR and anaphylaxis certificates
Requirements: Admin support position
- Good communication skills and a friendly and approachable manner
- Good Computer skills, with the ability to use web based appointment booking platform, email and basic word/excel experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Previous experience in any type of healthcare/medical reception support is favorable, but not required
- All training will be provided to the right candidate